Ready for all things pumpkin? Here’s my favorite recipe to make a pumpkin spice latte. Make it with tea, coffee or milk in a smoothie for a healthy, frugal way to enjoy pumpkin spice at home.Jump to Printable Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe:
- 1 and ¼ cup brewed coffee (or tea)
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree
- 2-3 tablespoons of milk (original recipe called for coconut. I usually use almond milk. You can use whole milk, too.)
- 1/3-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Optional: a dash to 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric
- Maple syrup, sugar or honey to taste. I like maple syrup.
Blend all ingredients together. Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg. Enjoy. Repeat. 🙂
I’ve also used this basic recipe to make a pumpkin spice smoothie. All you do is swap out the coffee for the milk of your choice and add a frozen banana or a fresh banana and some ice. While it’s healthy as is, I also like to add an extra spoonful of pumpkin to up the vitamin content, as well as some chia or flax seeds. You could easily leave those out, though.
Printable Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 1 and 1/4 Cups brewed tea or coffee
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin puree/canned pumpkin
- 2-3 Tablespoons Milk of choice. I usually use almond milk.
- 1/3-1/5 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground tumeric (optional)
- Maple syrup, sugar or honey to taste.
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg. I like the non-dairy Reddi-Wip
Have a happy Pumpkin season!
Like this post? To make sure you never miss a future post, please sign up for my newsletter.